Went to explore the new The Star Vista mall at Buona Vista (am I slow or what?) and I actually kinda like it! Yes, there's no air con at the walking area except in the shops/toilets but I find the environment still bearable, plus there's really a lot of new food stalls to try out!!! And well, it's a good break from the ever-crowded-crazily-packed town. I hate hate hate crowded places so I really like this new mall. Much quieter and nice :)
E says his arms looks big here he like HAHAHA STUPID.
Yay I really like to walk around candy empire! There's sooo much tasty food for me to drool at heh. But I'm proud that I restricted myself and didn't buy any junk home!
If you followed me on instagram you would have seen this! SOFRIES. If you don't know, SOFRIES is the sister's store of SOGURT.I like the fries even without the dips! That dip is satay peanut sauce anyway. But I think $4.90 for this portion is alittle....not worth it. But I do really love the taste of the fries! :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment