Sunday, 9 December 2012

All I ever wanted

My stomach feels weird the entire day. I don't know what's wrong with me :( Must be something I ate argh. Ok anyway, spent my last 3 days awesomely (as expected and mentioned earlier) Really love the month of December <3 Such a happy month (ok I really hope I still can say December is a happy month after I receive my results ahem) though it's a month of spending as well....but oh well.

xx

Friday was spent with WCP. Jessica pangseh last minute and so there were only 5 of us left! Really missing Olivia already!! :( Hope she comes back to visit soon. Ok yes back to this, it was supposed to be surprised belated birthday celebration for the ping. Haha we were all too busy during November to meet up so yup we planned this for her and omg the ping is like ultimate blur hahahaha. I thought we were pretty obvious throughout (like trying to hide the cake and the fact that we met up earlier etc) but still, she got surprised! So, mission successful ^^

Happy Belated Birthday Huiping!

xx

Pop by Grandma's house on Saturday to celebrate her birthday in advance! :) She cooked our ever-favourite Mee Hoon Kueh <333333 omg I swear I will never get sick of it and I used to eat it so many times when I always stay over at her house when I was young! Birthday cake from Cedele, so yummy as well hahahaha. Then went shopping with the sisters and ended up buying nothing :( But still, great day spent! :)

Same old great taste <3 Am craving for it while typing this now :'( 
the married sister with grandma ^^
Spotted this at Bugis Street!!!! I was like "omg that's my childhood biscuit!" yes totally love this when I was young too!Anyone remember this as well? :) This was pretty famous in my childhood era I supposed because one of the shopkeeper (around my age) asked me where I got this from after she saw me eating!Paid $1.20 for this, probably 2 times (or more) the price or more as compared to last time but yums, so worth it to try it again after so long! 

Tried "I love Taimei" bubbletea as well since I never got to try it but erm ok, it was nothing fantastic plus the wait was like horribly long. Koi is still my ultimate favourite ^^ But the fried stuff do look super tasty! Shall try it next time when I'm near Bugis area :) Wanted to try the famous Dan Zai at Bugis but the queue was so long :'( regret. Gonna try it as well next time!!!!

xx

Spent my day as usual with my favourite boy hee. We just nua around actually hahaha but whatever time spent with him is good time <3 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment