Wednesday, 19 December 2012

More than words

Here to liven up this space or maybe I just got too bored that's why I'm updating. My short 1-month+ holiday has been pretty ok I guess. I just wish I can do more things- things that are meaningful, more interesting or something that I want. Spending my holiday worrying about my results and piano exam isn't exactly my kind of ideal holiday. Some pictures before this post gets too boring.

I see a happy boy because he haz got food. 
Met up with the gang for dinner on Monday. Ah I honestly miss crescent and all the fun days. 
Finally got to try this yesterday!!! The waiting time is horribly long but omg it tastes so good I love it :) Honestly worth it cause it cost only $2!
My favourite kind of comfort food. Koko Krunch Duo (my fave cereal!) with milk :) 
And yes it's raining heavily now. How I wish I've got a book to read or something. But heck, I shall watch my favourite show currently: The Mentalist! (sorry I'm slow hahaha)

And because Christmas is approaching, I'm gonna share one of my all-time-favourite christmas song! (ok don't judge me)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment