my exchanged gift with huiping (drew lots) and I'm so lucky to have gotten this! It was actually on my Xmas wishlist hahaha! Though it's not entirely what I wanted, but I guess still better than nothing :)
yes yes, that's what Jessica brought for gift exchange (Bangkok biscuit sticks) and Esther (who got the present) is just not into it.
<3
xx
Check out my handsum boy in his number 2 uniform during graduation :)
My first and probably only Christmas Card from the Pres. I'm so gonna miss the lepak club next sem sigh no more hanging around everyday in school since we are gonna major in different things :(
And my DIY christmas nails~tada so proud of it cause it's really not easy okay....but all thanks to my sister who helped me to draw some of the little details :)
xx
And to share one of my current favourite song :) it's so catchy I love it!
2 more days to Christmas and I'm so looking forward to it. It's gonna be so fun hehe.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment