Monday, 31 December 2012
Last of 2012
It's time to bid goodbye to 2012 but honestly, I don't feel a thing haha. Just another year with the same things going on. I can't say I did enjoyed 2012 nor did I disliked it so much, so just a pretty neutral feeling towards it. Nevertheless, 2012 did marked a new chapter of my life. 2012 was about A level results, working at Chartis, E going to army, Arts Camp, Taiwan trip, new school, new environment, new friends. I think that's about it? Can't even find anything very exciting in there haha.
But I still wanna thank the people who are in my life right now. As we move on with our life, some people go, some stay and some come. So, thank you to those who stay and/or are in my life right now, thank you for caring and letting me know that I'm loved :) I'm not looking forward to 2013 due to many reasons but nonetheless, I still hope for a better 2013. Here's to better results, joy and (more) freedom in 2013!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment