Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Daylight

First post of 2013. Sorry, a week late. I'm not gonna blabber about new year resolutions or embrace the new year with excitement all those sort because I just want to live life as it is. School's starting in a few days' time and yes I'm dreading it like crazy. 14-16 more weeks to endure before I can finally have a longgggg 3 months holiday. I so can't wait already. Bangkok? Hokkaido/Japan? Driving lessons? Work? Haha I don't know what I'm gonna do during that 3 months but trust me, I'm looking forward to it so badly already - my source of motivation.

xx

Met up with my closest friends in uni for a dinner that day and woah, full attendance for the first time. It's always Singrui, Jian An and I hanging out together for the 1st sem and we only get to see Siti once a week during lecture :( Next sem is gonna be worse as we are all majoring in different things. Oh well sigh. Loner sem ftw!

Had dinner at Sofra Turkish Cafe & Restaurant @ The Shaw Towers! Pretty quiet for a weekday night. And the food isn't too bad but I won't say it's my favourite type of food hahaha.

#fotd (food of the day hahaha)- Doner Kebap Rice. The rice is really special and just the right amount of food!
<3 
And then Siti left and we three went to pig out more (ok actually I suggested going there) because I've never tried Tom's Palette before! Heard so much raves about the ice cream there :) 
I ordered Hazelnut (what's new hahaha most people know I'm a huge huge fan of hazelnut) and milk ice cream! But to be honest, the hazelnut ice cream isn't up to my expectation but the milk ice cream is worth a try! I love milk plus there's chocolate coated walnut inside as well! :) 
Instax we took together :') 
Gonna miss all of them next sem! But at least I'm seeing Singrui for 2 mods and Jian an for 1 mods. Gonna miss bitching at one another (ok actually just jian an bitching at us and we bitch back at him) It's been a fun semester with them! :) Time to be independent lezzgo. 

Guess who came along at night just to see me a little while <3 
I always always look fat when I take picture with him boo :( 
Loving my #ootd that day as well :)

And I can't wait for tmr to come already! I know and I definitely hope I will have a fantabulous time <3 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment