Friday, 25 January 2013

Battlefield

Back to blogging on a Friday night because these 2 days has been sort of a bad 2 days for me. Well nothing exceptionally bad just that I realised I will be attending tutorials with people I don't want to, ok honestly the last thing I ever want to. Remember how I complained about tutorials the last post? Ok it has been made worse. I kinda dislike attending tutorials with people I'm only acquainted to because I much prefer to be alone but now I realised it ain't so bad cause there are worse things happening. You know I never knew I would be ever that "lucky" but watch me die for tutorials this semester. Let's hope things will be better than I thought.

Andddddd my piano exam date+time has been set: 13th March @ 15.42pm. About 1 months plus time to my exam, to be honest I am freaking out. Grade 8 piano candidates should be spending about 2h everyday practising as of now but I just can't seem to find the time at all :( Worse still, the week before my piano exam is mid term week. So what now? Study or practise? This has been stressing me out for the whole day I don't know what to do. War starts now all the way till 13th March. I don't even think I can even enjoy my 20th birthday v much this year :( Wish me luck?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment