Wednesday, 16 January 2013

It's all about you

January so far:

This.is.damn.awesome. One of the nicest mushroom soup I've ever drank. But then again it could be cause I was super hungry then. 
Didn't really like their cheesy fries maybe cause their cheese isn't to my liking. 
Someone turns 20 :)

Fosters
277 Holland Avenue
Holland Village
Singapore 278994

Do I once again proved that my face looks extremely big beside his???
I thought all the small jellyfishes are really cute until I saw this. So gross.
Creative? Kind and Noble? Hahaha not so sure about the creative part.

Of course there are alot of other cool sea creatures around in the aquarium. I would say it's a pretty cool place to be in. So go visit S.E.A Aquarium if you haven't! The route is pretty long. About 30-45 mins I think?

xx

The other day was Crystal Jade (nom I love Crystal Jade)+ Artease+ Arcade+ Korean BBQ @ Far East with the family. 
This tastes awesome I love it! Matcha Latte with 25% Sugar +Aloe Vera. It's a whooping $5 for a cup of regular bubble tea but I really like it :) 
Look who refuse to grow up hahahaha.

xx

School has finally started. 2 days only and I can't wait for 6th May to arrive already!!! (yes it's the day my 3 months long holiday starts) I know I know, I'm looking too far ahead but I'm honestly v excited for the upcoming holidays!!! :) I'm in the midst of planning my Bangkok trip nowwww. If anyone has any recommendations for hotels that is at a convenient location please do tell me!! I think I still love Grand Diamond hahahaha. That's all for now. Be back soon everyone. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment