Wednesday, 23 January 2013

There we go again.

I seem to be blogging only on Wednesdays hahaha ok cause that's my only free day from school. Received tutorial balloting results on Monday and I was quite satisfied with the outcome though I didn't get 2 of my first choice. Tutorial officially starting next week and yucks I hate it. Tutorials are the like the worst thing ever, going in the same room for 1-2h every single week and seeing the same strangers who will never become friends. Not even hi-bye you  know. Yes, harsh reality of uni but maybe because I've forgotten how to be sociable ever since I stepped into uni. I miss having a class of my own sigh :'( Omg is this me getting old or what hahahaha, reminiscing the past.

Anyway I have been trying to lose weight for the past few days because I've been commented and hurt by many people who said that I've grew fatter. Thanks guys. Ok, I know I know I've been like this ( or worse) ever since I came back from Taiwan last year. Taiwan's food so toxic!!!!! and obviously fattening. Ok anyway I'm determined to lose like 4-5kg with my healthier lifestyle right now so yes watch me because soon(I hope), I will be updating this space with like: I LOST FUCKING 4KG GUYSSSS!! yeah or something like that. Let's hope and pray. Exercise+ cutting down of junk food, here I come.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment