Friday, 1 February 2013

February

Guess I say this every start of the month but I need it so much this year, idk why. I mean last year I was still enjoying my long nong breaks and previous year I was basically kinda still enjoying school despite the workload and stuff but this year, meh, I feel like I really need it already. I know, February is supposed to be a happy month - with Chinese New Year and Valentines' Day all happening, but I just can't feel the joy idk why :( I am excited for CNY and Vday but it doesn't excite me that much knowing that I've so many things happening around me, k luh basically I just hate school and I will tell you why.

2101 - lectures+tutorials are fine, I just need to present once and I'm done once and for all. One of my ok modules I think.
2102- lecturer+ tutor sucks. Lecturer sucks from last sem already and my tutor loves to blabber things on and on which is terrifying. Have to pay extra attention to understand his accent, well at least no stress for tutorial plus I made a new friend today :) but I'm truly worried for my grades.
2104 - most of the time during lecture I'm confused, now tutorial even more confused. I hate how the tutorial is conducted, it makes me stressed up and feel stupid and every single minute I'm trying to understand something. Yes, I hate this tutorial. The module itself probably as well. My grades? Don't even want to think about it.
2216 - Surprisingly better than I thought. Lectures+Tutorial are both ok. Plus my group project mates aren't too bad as well ;) oh if you're following me on twitter you will know that my group mate is Earlgreyparty/Thread Theory's model!! #cheapthrill k luh I like looking at pretty girls plus she's so nice as well :) Hopefully this mod gets better and not worse.
2202- I thought it will be my favourite module cause 1) I'm attending with Jian an+Singrui+Tim 2) I have some sort of geog background from GE1101 3) my group mates are them+sarah = guarantee A HAHAHA (ok cause they're so good esp Sarah) but no I'm feeling the stress from doing projects now cause I guess the expectation is so high I don't know what to do. Plus my tutorial group has someone which I will never ever want to be in the same tut as. It was terrifying to see the name there but I guess things might be better with J+S with me. And maybe it's better than I thought. Cause seriously I've let go of the past and it was just some childish acts luh I guess. So, no hard feelings? I hope.

Oh and basically I hate piano I think I've empathised that enough already. Oh and I've been exercising regularly but nope no significant weight loss is happening :'( (maybe cause at the same time I'm stuffing in some cny goodies opps. come on, what's cny without the goodies!!!! major love for ba kwa I tell you)

Back to researching for 2202, I can't even....sigh. Be back soon again and I hope my post has been sort of entertaining for you guys. Pictures sooon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment