Sunday, 17 February 2013

Starlight

Weekends are like the best thing ever. Though everywhere is crowded when you head out, but I feel like weekends are kinda really my motivation for school. Weekdays are forever annoying with school/assignments/projects/tutorials/lectures, all very not interesting. I feel like I've been complaining alittle too much about school recently, well ok I apologise for that if I've bore you. But yes, weekend is my time to relax and chill alittle so yup yesterday was spent away from books (for about 3/4 of the day) We didn't go far but to somewhere pretty near us-Jcube. Wanted to try ice skating for the first time but I find that the charges were way too expensive for 2h meh. I didn't want to waste E's money so...I decided not to but opt for a movie instead! I always thought it will be super crowded at Shaw at Jcube but realised I was wrong. It was pretty empty and eh I can't wait for Cathay at Jurong!

There weren't much movie choices so we chose this without knowing what exactly the story is. While waiting for the movie to start, we did a quick check and realised this movie was only rated 2/5. I was like ok crap, gonna waste money but it turns out not too bad! I mean definitely more than 2 in my opinion. Probably a 3/5 I guess. I was complaining that there are no eye candies in the movie - Female and male lead aren't good looking in my opinion but the story plot is pretty ok. A little draggy I would say but...ok luh acceptable. Better than Twilight hahaha.

How do you like his cool face? (as quoted from E)
Ok time for me to get a fringe cut soon

Anyway my day was going fine till I realised some fucking blogshop was scamming me. Argh I was so mad I can't even...I hope that bitch burns in hell. Karma will find her! I'm doing all I can to let her get what she deserved for being a scammer so wish me luck :/ I honestly hope I succeed and find some justice for myself and the other victims. Anyway my bad luck continued while I was on my way home. While I was travelling from Bangkit to Fajar the sky looked dark but fine, but once I was at Fajar, the rain literally poured like wtf. How unlucky can I get. After braving through the heavy rain, I reached my house doorsteps only to realise no one was at home (I forgot to bring my wallet out hence no keys) My 2nd sister usually would be home at that hour but no not yesterday. Ok great locked out of my house so I have to wait for my dad to reach home. So I went to the void deck and played Temple Run 2 hahaha. Bad day right. 

Anyway my cute friend Esther was being funny. She commented that I change to my new twitter pic (3rd picture) to highlight for the fact that I got scammed. How is that face angry hahahaha. I guess she haven't seen something worse. 

**

Anyway I'm really soooo excited for Bangkok!!!! Everything is falling into place I just need to book the airtickets+hotel asap after I receive a reply from the hotel! Flying off on 14th June lalalala and then probably heading to Japan (Tokyo+Hokkaido) on the 28th...hehe I love being busy (with travelling) Can't wait for the longgggg break from school! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment