Lunch at Marche. Desserts at Ben&Jerry. I major love Triple Caramel Chunks <3333
***
CNY flew by so quickly I can't even... :( But I enjoyed myself throughout the 4 days and the main reason is because I got a break from school and I can stuff myself silly with cny goodies ^^ Chu yi and er were boring as usual but at least I got to slack and do nothing, which is considered a joy to me hahaha. I'm like desperate for rest or something. Chu San was at Jessica's house then E's house which was so much more fun but the travelling from west to east and back to west is argh, not my thing. Oh how can I ever forget about my angbao earnings!!! :) I'm deciding whether I should deposit all into my bank (which will most likely get spend away very quickly because I'm quite a shoppaholic) or I should just keep it away from me and those money shall be my funds to Bangkok's shopping!!! ^^Tough decisions.
Chu Yi
Chu Er
Chu San
That pretty much sums up my happening week as a whole. Back to school is another terrible experience. Just realised recess week is coming up very soon and omg it's really so scary. I feel like I haven't even settle down with all my new modules :( Piano exam coming up in less than a month :( Gosh, give me strength to last through this entire semester. Bye everyone, endure with the upcoming weeks.
xoxo


















No comments:
Post a Comment