Thursday, 6 December 2012

The stars are burning out

Finally back with a mini update. Spent the last few days just slacking and enjoying this I-have-nothing-to-do feeling. It's nice actually though it gets boring after awhile. But actually who am I kidding when I say I have nothing to do :( I've this stressful thing called piano grade 8 exam coming up and I think I am so fucked up cause I still keep making mistakes boooo. Ok I blame my lousy fingers and my dying interest for piano.

Anyway headed out on Tuesday with the family to accompany my grandma :D Went her house for lunch and yumssss, miss her home cooked food :) Brought her to Gardens by the Bay and I swear it's the most boring place ever. Haha sorry I just don't have interest in all the plants and flowers though I have to admit some flowers are really so pretty :)

I look soooo tired and yes I was really tired. Intense piano session before that haha. And my body clock switched to: Waking up before 1030 will make me super super tired HAHA. 
The best thing was trying out this ice cream!!! It was white rose flavour, so yums ^^ It's uniquely created as seen on the tub so you can't find this at Udders outlets (I think) Everyone should go try this flavour!! They have a few other flavours as well. 

Took many other pictures with my dad's new Samsung Note 2 (which will be my sister's soon because they're gonna exchange phone). The screen is soooo mega big, no privacy ahem but the pictures taken with Note 2 is really pretty :) Colours are so vibrant and nice! Can't show you guys cause I didn't transfer the pictures over. 

Spotted this picture at my grandma's house!! okok I know I look like a boy but who cares,  I think it's pretty cute ok ^^ My mum commented that I don't even look like my young self, REALLY?! The girl beside me is my third sis. You guys can do a compare and contrast with the first picture above hahaha.

Exciting weekend ahead! Meeting WCP tomorrow, then visiting my grandma on Saturday (her birthday is coming) then shopping after that with the sister and then Sunday with my favourite boy :) Ah I can't wait ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment