So much thoughts in my mind right now. Everyone is going through a different phase of life and I can feel that everyone is changing. Ah so hard to describe but there are people doing things that I never thought they will do a few years back. I guess, everything is possible isn't it? While, I myself, is still stucked here, not moving anywhere. It's so hard to be part of something like that and anyway, I know nobody will ever include me with the situation I am in. Trust me, it sucks to be me. And I'm tired of being me. So many things I'm dying to try out while I'm still young but I guess I gotta let it all go and lead a mundane teenage life. Ok I know: I'm pathetic.
By the way, I'm tired of being someone to be included as and when people wish to. I deserve some sort of dignity and respect don't I? I just wish I can do something for myself without hurting anyone.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment