Friday, 28 December 2012

Domino

Having a pretty bad week so far. Can only hope that things will get better. Anyway spent my 2nd Christmas with E <3 I honestly don't know how or what I will be without this boy :')

Went to watch CZ12 and it's really not too bad! But I mean, typical Jackie Chan's movie hahahaha. But I really do admire him for all the daring stunts he risked his life for. 
Dinner @ Canele thereafter! :) Hehe loving the macarons there!

xx

Actual Christmas was badddd. Bad mood the whole day and was falling sick argh. But got better after a good nap and opened the presents from the sisterssss.
Really loving all my Christmas Presents this year <3 almost everything on my wishlist!! Thanks Sisters!! 
xx

Results was mehhhh lousy I can't even describe how disappointed I was actually. I know I know I'm not smart so I gotta put in more effort next sem! I.WILL.CONQUER. Honours track seem far away and impossible now (I think I'm only willing to take honours if my CAP hit 4.0) but I shall continue to see where my results will take me. I'm honestly not looking forward to next sem cause it's gonna be- tough. Plus, piano exam is coming right up and I'm panicking like shit. I can't seem to do well in anything :'( 

xx

Received my yearly christmas card from Huiyan!! I honestly do miss her, all the fun times we had in crescent like throughout the 4 years :'( Hope she's doing well, future-teacher-to-be! :) 

Heading to Batam tomorrow and I'm not even excited. Ok maybe just alittle- for the food (which includes A&W!!!) hahahaha forever looking forward to food only #pigmax. On a side note, I'm super jealous of E who's in Bangkok now :( I wanna go shopping!!! Next year? :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment