Friday, 30 November 2012

#16

Can't really decide whether I'm lucky or unlucky. Unlucky for the fact that I fell sick during my finals period but lucky for the fact that tomorrow is my last paper. Feeling totally restless now and I just feel like going to take a nap and forget about studying for JS. But well, I know that's not possible so I gotta continue hanging in there. It all started with a sore throat on tuesday night then dry cough then cough with phlegm then headache then a flu now. Look at the process man and it all took place within 2 days :( Went to see the doctor last night hoping that I will feel much better today but nah, seems like my body is rejecting the huge amount of medicine. Argh, I have this vomitting feel now and then, plus water tastes disgusting to me sigh :(

Despite all this, I can't wait for tomorrow to come. FINALS WILL BE OVER HELL YAY. It's been such a torture studying for all the subjects (though I know I didn't put in my best) but whatever, shall enjoy this no-more-assignments-and-projects vacation!! You don't know how long I've been waiting this! Whoo, till the next post and I'll be enjoying my well deserved vacation! :) Good luck to those having finals as well! :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment