Saturday, 17 November 2012

Selling post!

I don't know whether you guys know, but I'm actually quite a shoppaholic, especially for online clothes hahahaha! I've so many clothes piling up so I decided I shall hold a selling post! Please support ^^ All the items I'm selling are in perfect/almost perfect condition! I'm not unethical to sell damaged/disgusting/torn clothes k! So don't worry :)

NEW ITEMS (Brand new, not worn before, comes with plastic/tags) 
ps, photo credits to theclosetlover, thetinselrack,catwalkclose, hollyhoque, swivelle,thevelvetdolls &apparelize.


                                               
The Closet Lover Bohemian Chiffon Top @ $26 mailed


Hollyhoque Contrast Panel Dress in Grey/Pink @ $26.50 mailed


Bonitochico (former Love Bonito) Nude Pink Blazer @ $24 mailed
Washed once but not worn before at all.

Hollyhoque Taupe Bodycon Dress @ $20 mailed

Brown Leather Armswag @ $8 mailed
Does not comes with plastic

Triple Layer necklace @ $10 mailed

PRE-LOVED ( Worn before and items are checked carefully) 


The Tinsel Rack My Fair Lady Blouson @18 mailed
Worn once. 10/10

Bugis Street Monochrome Top with gold buttons @ $5 mailed
Worn a few times. 9/10
IHF Retro Vintage Top @ $15 mailed
Worn once. 10/10 

The Closet Lover Blue Stripes Top @$5 mailed
Worn a few times. 9/10

The Closet Lover Embellished Cuff Bodycon Toga Dress (XS) @$25 mailed
Worn once. 10/10
ok the coolest thing about this dress is that it's an unreleased design from TCL!! The owners very kindly sold me this dress(because I asked them whether there's any prom-like dresses) to wear to my boy's ocs dinner! So you don't see this anywhere (as of now)



Hollyhoque Dreamcatcher Tank @$8 mailed
Worn once. 10/10

Crochet Ovelay Tank @ 15 mailed
Worn once. 10/10 


Multi Knots Platforms @ $20.50mailed
Worn twice. 7.5/10
Recommended for C&K 37 because I'm a C&K 36 and this platforms is too loose for me :( If not I really love it boo. 

Wokay, that marks the end of my selling post! So many things ikr. 
If anyone of you is interested in my items/want to know more about the length/measurements etc/negotiate price, please text me if you're my friend/have my number! (I honestly don't know who is reading my blog) If not, do email me at life_suxs9@hotmail.com. Thank you ;) (Don't laugh at my email :( Had it when I was P6 hahahaha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment