Monday, 12 November 2012

Chasing every heartbeat

I'm blogging only because today is such a happy day!! ^^ A for Geography Prac 2 (let's forget about Prac 1) and Human Geog project!!!! Okay that's awesome news for me as that means that 40% of this mod is kinda really well done :) 60% is on finals and there're so many things I need to know: concepts, definition by famous people, examples etc. Not to mention this is just 1 mod :( Oh god whyyyyy. Sigh, but at least tanminyee kindly offered to teach me physical geog yay!!! Omg I need that help so much hopefully I will understand so much better with her passion in geog HAHAHAH. Thanks Minyee :)

xx

Suffering every night because I'm rushing to study, rushing to make notes,  rushing to complete. #sadlife I tried my hardest to complete but it never seem to be enough :( I make notes but I don't remember, so cool right? So I have to study twice every single time. That's how lousy my brain is :( 13 more days to the start of my first paper, let's gooooo!

xx

Enough of depressing stuff. So tomorrow is public holiday!!!! (actually it doesn't concern me cause I have no school on Tuesdays anyway) but I'm having dinner buffet tomorrow @ Kiseiki!! Whoots whoots! ^^ So looking forward to that though I know I will gaining fats that is so difficult to lose. I hate my bodyweight and how I look now :( Anyone wants to motivate me??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment