Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The beauty in everything

Taking time off to blog because I am feeling so restless and sleepy. Tons of things undone and time is running out. #whatsnew Spent my day rather productively studying and I will proceed on to NM tutorial + summarising Modern Japan readings after this. Sounds boring already :(

xx

Anyway yesterday was really well spent with the family! ;) No studying involved (yes I'm guilty)+shopping+good food! Headed to Queensway Ikea in the afternoon for lunch and yes it was mad crowded as usual. The food seem to be dropping standard (anyone thinks so?) but the crowd never seem to decrease argh. Had my favourite baked chicken leg (!!!). My favourite ever since they keep making changes to poached salmon. Went off to Vivo and then dinner buffet @ Kiseiki at orchard central. Stomach exploded and lots of fats gained. Ah I really need to lose weight :(

Only picture taken yesterday with my sister! Loving my necklace ^^
New kicks! Can't wait to wear them out! 
Souvenirs from Eldest Sis from States! Absolutely loving the Elf Eyeshadow Palette :* Can't wait to try them out soon hoho.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment