5 days late to announce the arrival of November but just want to mention how important November is to me. November used to so looked forward to by me because it signals ending of exams and start of holidays but Uni changed this because it's gonna be my finals soon :( Dreading it completely because there's only about 3 weeks left to study all those shit. Honestly speaking, I have absolutely no confidence in any of my subjects, sigh what's new. I am just hoping for the best and look forward to 1st December!!!! ^^
xx
Interview this Wednesday for a (maybe) new events job happening during my vacations! I hope I can make it and I hope they hire me! *crossing my fingers* Off to find interesting topics to reply to for JS Forum Response posts so meanwhile, enjoy my current favourite song :)
No comments:
Post a Comment