My mind is exploding anytime because I'm overwhelmed with stress I'm not kidding.
1) Finals' a few days away but I got demoralised all over again today while discussing past year geog questions with Pres+SR. Physical geog is plain killer? You know what, I'm honestly satisfied with a B/B-
2) Just went to check the modules offered for next sem and I realised EL1101 clashes with a lot of my EC modules. Annoying much? The worst thing is I must and have to take EL1101 next sem else I have to take history like urps, I really don't want to :( but I don't think I'm capable of handling 2 exams on a same day, one in the afternoon and another in the evening. Ah, this is frustrating.
3) Piano exam in possibly 2-3 months' (I'm praying it's 3 months) time. I'm still not fluent in any songs yet making mistakes here and there. Not to mention how lousy my sightreading and aural are :'( I need to practise damn hard during my vacation if not I will waste $420 away just like that. I really wanna end my piano life once and for all this time. Omg please I'm hoping so much I'll pass.
4) So many other subjects to study for, it's never ending.
Sigh why is life so hard? :(
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment