Catch-up session with Tim today with the club. (without Siti) I got to admit I'm amazed every single time by some of the information I received. I guess, humans are fake and will do anything to achieve whatever they want. Why can't everyone be sincere and genuine in everything that they do?
xx
On a side note I'm really happy today because I've done really well for my New Media Assignment 2! (no joke) Honestly, I wasn't expecting much because I did so horribly for my mid-terms but I guess I just proved myself wrong :) I was literally jumping with joy when I saw my grades and who cares it's just worth 5%. I just needed something to boost my confidence and reassure myself. I just lack that intelligence, what to do? I'm just hoping for the best and giving in my all (at least I hope I can) for the last one month of semester 1! Mad just introduced me a job and I hope I get it so I get to earn some moolah during the semester breaks! Last 4 weeks, let's go!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment