In great need of motivation and I guess my only motivation (since a few months ago) has been my 3 month vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bangkok on the 14th of June yay. Not sure whether I've mentioned this but I'm heading to Hokkaido on the 12th of July as well. See my major excitement?? But for now, let me get past the last 5 weeks of school before finals kicks in. Chermaine, you have to buck up and stop being so stupid.
**
Sorry I forever ranting cause I've been this down ever since mid terms grades/assignment grades started to be released. Okay anyways backtrack alittle, last saturday was spent at openhouse + DTF Dinner with the girls. Oh wth, I don't know how anyone survived the openhouse cause it was soooo boring and Utown is forever out of the way. DTF dinner was great and I'm glad I met up with most of them for a quick catch up and laughter :)
The pets that Jessica+Ping got for us hahaha. My penguin is so well loved by my family that it's constantly getting pumped to make sure it doesn't "die". I know I know, my family is weird hahahaha.
Ending off this post with just 2 pictures because I've got many things waiting for me to do. #lifeofaunistudent. *sigh* Be back when I can!
xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment