Friday, 8 March 2013

Birthday Eve

Just want to spend alittle time penning down my thoughts of the day before I forget but honestly though today isn't my birthday, I'm still truly happy. I'm just super thankful for friends who remembered my birthday and actually bothers to buy something for me :)

Thank you Elouis for your little gift and card, it truly warmed my heart yesterday when I knew that you got something for me <3
Thank you Lepak Club for coming all the way to BP just so you guys can surprise me (you guys really did omg). Jian An staying in Bedok still came all the way; Singrui meeting bf for movie but still take time off for me and last of all Siti, for rushing from town to BP. I was like truly madly surprised haha I mean the feeling was great I never ever got surprised before because either nobody bothers to or I'm just too smart for them hahahaha. Thank you you four also for the amazing gift you guys got me <3 Thank you for being part of my torturous university journey.
Of course not to forget my dearest boy who actually co-operated with them to surprised me!!! You sneaky boy :p Thank you for the gift you gotten me as well I'm so so so happy <3 Hehe can't wait to spend my time with him tomorrow :)

Ah, I just feel super loved today though it's just them who showered me with love. Thank you for letting me know I'm worth all of your time and this means to me more than anything <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment