Been feeling really down lately only cause I'm just not doing well academically wise. You know it's just major depressing when you've studied but the results is just not there :( Broke down quite a few time this week sigh but I just really so thankful I have E with me to cheer me up and talk me through all the time :') I am honestly contemplating to change my major next semester just cause econs has got the craziest smartest people in there and I can't keep up with them!!! oh god, why is life so hard :( never ever felt so depressed (academically-wise) in my life so far. Finals' in about a month's time I don't even know whether I can pass one of my econs mod (yes it's that bad). But well, you know what, I'm still gonna suck it up and stay as positive as I can!!! So anyone out there who is feeling the same way as I do, let's hang in there!!! I know it's not gonna be easy and honestly I don't know whether we will achieve the results that we want but at least what I'm gonna do is to try my best. Booked my first (two) ever uni consultation slots for next week and hopefully I can keep that up all the way till week 14.
ps, E passed his driving test on his first try yayyyyy! Now I officially have a driver to drive me around *grin*
From Tumblr:
I love to visit Tumblr once in awhile just because I can find almost anything there. Don't everyone love to say: Pictures speak a thousand words? :)
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment