Oh okay, end of my ranting. I supposed I'll be back tomorrow to pop some champagne to celebrate the end of my piano exams. Honestly can't wait ^^ Meanwhile, here to share one of my favourite song now!! Super catchy and I can't stop listening over and over again. Okay, don't judge me :)
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Heart attack
Blogging now only because tomorrow is the big day for me of the year - Grade 8 (final grade) piano exam. I know many might not think it's of any big deal cause honestly, it's an outside-academic thing, so whether I pass or not,it doesn't affect my life, it just gives me an extra certificate to allow me to teach piano next time if I ever want to. But, I feel that it's way more than that. Learning piano is a super expensive "hobby" because the monthly fees is really not cheap and worse still you have to devote some time every week to practise to ensure you're on track and your fingers doesn't get rusty. I know I don't have a flair in piano because I'm constantly struggling and I always take the longest time ever to learn a song hahahaha fail. I wanted to stop completely while I was focusing on A's because I know I don't have any interest in piano anymore (since long long ago) But yes, my wonderful mum doesn't allow like wtf. I was just trying to help my dad save some money actually, she felt that I should complete what I had started. So yes here I am, heading for my exam tomorrow and while I was feeling stressed up she told me one thing: "So stressed up for what. So stressed then you don't take the exam luh." OH WOW MOST ENCOURAGING THING I'VE EVER HEARD *claps* Like excuse me you're the one who forced me to continue and this is the only thing you can say when you can see that I'm stressed up? SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. I just don't want to waste all the piano fees my dad had paid and most importantly, the fees for this exam -$420. It's not a small amount so you can guess why I am pretty stressed up. Oh well whatever it is, I just hope everything goes well tomorrow because I wanna end my piano life once and for all. It's annoying and time-consuming. So for those people who consider taking piano, my advice is think carefully or just learn from your friends to get the basics. Going for certificates is just a big no no. Most people ended up like me :(
Oh okay, end of my ranting. I supposed I'll be back tomorrow to pop some champagne to celebrate the end of my piano exams. Honestly can't wait ^^ Meanwhile, here to share one of my favourite song now!! Super catchy and I can't stop listening over and over again. Okay, don't judge me :)
xoxo
Oh okay, end of my ranting. I supposed I'll be back tomorrow to pop some champagne to celebrate the end of my piano exams. Honestly can't wait ^^ Meanwhile, here to share one of my favourite song now!! Super catchy and I can't stop listening over and over again. Okay, don't judge me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment