Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Piano be gone (forever)

CELEBRATORY MOMENT FOR ME CAUSE I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH PIANO ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! ok luh but honestly speaking I've absolutely no confidence of passing at all cause I screwed up like a zillion times during the exam. I was so nervous that I even forgot my scales :( oh god loser. Sight reading I basically played like shit, not to mention my aural - it was soooo badly done cause I can't hear a single thing #majorfail sigh I'm alittle upset that I'm gonna fail it but at least it's over for me. Nope I'm not gonna retake or whatsoever hahahaha. And my mum told me it's ok even if I pass or fail, well I guess she freaked out when she saw how stressed up I was. Sigh if only I performed better for my scales ah wasted :(

Oh wells nevermind, don't point harping on the past. I'm very relieved and that's the most important!!! ^^ Now I'll focus on my work and working out to shed some weight :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment