Friday, 25 October 2013
Ridiculous
So someone came to reprimand me today that I shouldn't vent and rant on social media on certain issues. Oh wow who are you to tell me that. And excuse me, it's my own account and if you're unhappy then you can just freaking unfollow me. You didn't corrected me and told me those last time, so don't even try bother telling me now. Cause to me, it's cause you are already over the phase, obviously you don't feel as strongly as I do? Appreciation, I don't see you saying you appreciate last time either. And please don't compare yourself to me because we are totally different. Don't put your standards on me because I am not you. And I think I have already done what I can by tolerating what she have done so don't tell me I can't even complain about things on my very own twitter. Just so you know, many of my friends are doing that as well and it's not like I bother making any form of judgement either. Just leave me alone and I don't care who you're complaining to either and make me look like I'm a freaking bad tempered and horrible woman because ask those people to come and lead my life before they even judge. Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment