Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Half alive

Every single time I am here, it's either I'm bored so I felt like blogging or basically I had a bad day and so I need to rant. You know that feeling of anticipating better results because you felt like you've studied (as always) but nah, results always do not turn out the way you want it to be. Oh yes, in my case this happened way too many times I can't even keep track anymore. You know that feeling when you want your projects to  go well but your project mates couldn't care less because they feel that they have more important things to care about? Ok this is my first time. You know that feeling when you're anticipating something for weeks and  when the time is almost coming, someone tells you that it's not happening anymore so go fuck yourself because you're unlucky as fuck, oh yes that feeling is bloody fuck up.

ok that basically sums up my feeling for the past week. Seriously, will good things come my way more often? I feel like I have been unlucky my whole life. #nokidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment