Basically I'm a joke right now cause I injured my lower back :( It hurts like fuck and I injured it while SNEEZING. Oh yes I'm not even kidding you. I sneezed and sneezed and then my lower back gave way *claps* I don't even know how the hell that even happened. It sucks walking around with a injured lower back because it's really painful :( Maybe it's God's way of punishing me for slouching too much,yup so I guess I'll be walking with my back really straight for the next few days. Such a bad timing to be injured.
Feeling rather satisfied with my 2219 mid terms because...I'm finally above average. I guess nm is the major for me then? I forgot quite abit of things during the exam (but I study ok) but it turned out pretty ok. Ah so thankful. Gotta keep working hard. So not looking forward to my 2201 paper this Friday.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment