Today is one of those days where I feel so down and demoralised. It sucks to know that all my friends are scoring well but me? Just stuck in some lousy corner not advancing fast enough. I'm glad I worked today because I was so busy and it took so much thoughts off my mind. Nothing in my life is going right at this moment. Oh yes, emo moment again. CAP is cumulative and not like a major exam (which I usually somehow manage to make it through) but I guess not this time round anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end my uni life without satisfactory grades.
xx
I'm trying so hard to be gracious and not controlling because I know everyone deserves their own freedom (but nope I don't have) I just find it funny that somehow you're doing the things that you probably wouldn't have allowed/won't be happy if I'm the one doing it. But nope, I didn't. I admit I was in a bad mood for the past few days but I still allow it anyway. I'm starting to accept it either ways. Faith is not enough to keep things going because I know that a huge change is coming but you just don't know yet, thinking it'll all be the same. Well, it doesn't matter anymore because right now my heart is dead and I just don't feel like caring anymore. Lead life as it is. I just feel like disappearing from the Earth right now. Can't even think of anything that it's worth living for. My.life.is.sad. Oh seriously how many times have I mentioned that? Haha I don't know. Working for the full weekkkk. Let work take away my sorrow.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment