I'm sorry my iPhone 4S didn't do any justice to it but this.is.da.bomb. It's so flavourful plus the meat is pretty fatty too heheheh (yes I love fatty meat) Everyone got to try this!!! It's called BBQ Honey Pork or something like that hahaha.
BBQ Honey Pork Bun!! I love this too cause it's crispy on the outside! Seems to be pretty similar to Tim Ho Wan's signature (but probably 10 times better) but this is honestly good enough for me :)
This is pretty normal but the prawns are super fresh.
Me love carrot cake!!!! But theirs are just average tasting I guess.
Bacon roll with cheese. Innovative dim sum but honestly I will get sick of it if I finish all 3 by myself.
I was so disappointed with this dish :( I love chee cheong fun (hk style only) but their sauce just isn't to my liking. I honestly can find better ones at Kopitiam Food Court.
Overall, the food is pretty ok luh (just don't be picky) and they offer other food choices as well!Definitely will be back for more dim sum! I should try Victor's Kitchen next! Heard so much raves about their custard bun (which I absolutely love too). Mouth Restaurant is a pretty good dim sum place as well.
Tried Stick House after lunch and I love it too hehe. It's gelato in a stick and I chose to eat milk ice cream with chocolate toppings (hehe so cute right) and the price is pretty reasonable as well like $3.50 for mine.
Caught Fast 6 randomly and I must say it's a pretty good movie! Nope I didn't watch Fast 1-5 at all but I still understand the plot of Fast 6 hahahah I love action movies!!! Gotta catch Now You See Me next!!
xx
Met up with my favourite uni friends just a few days back and yes we ate (again). Dinner @ Fika and then dessert @ Antoinette. Omg I love their crepes so muchhhhh. Fika was mehhhh ok never going back again cause the food honestly doesn't leave much impression.
Monochrome outfits coincidentally! (ok I was slightly off due to my skirt)
Everyone please take a moment to appreciate my favourite crepe; Nougatine. You can't see from here but the crepe is filled with Nutella (!!!) and with the nougatine ice cream. It's just bam, the best crepe ever. But I suggest you don't try to finish this by yourself hahaha do share.
Pavlova Crepe. Singrui's favourite! But we changed the Peach Sorbet ice cream to Rose ice cream (cause I hate fruity ice cream) and the rose ice cream is absolutely refreshing I love it :) Other part of this crepe doesn't appeal to me that much hahaha but there's caramelised banana inside haha.
The total bill only came up to $7 per person yay cause we have Singrui + Jian an there to be entitled 25% off whoop whoop hahaha. Anyway I've known this bunch for about a year now and I'm glad we aren't distancing though we all have different majors haha. Here's to many more years of friendships :)
xx
First shift of June will be at Jurong point and I'm really hoping everything will be fine cause I don't know anyone hahaha. Oh and I'm heading to S.E.A Aquarium (again) but this time round it's with my family! Weekends oh god it's gonna be damn crowded but we are hoping to reach early so that we don't have to queue to get in! Yay pretty and fascinating sea creatures again! Those who haven't been there please do go I honestly think it's pretty worth the price! Oh before I forget,
Can't believe May flew past just like that. June, please be kind because I'll be receiving my results very very soon and I'm heading to Bangkok!!! I'm praying hard for a good month :)
xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment