Have been eating myself crazy recently, yes due to the upcoming exams. When I'm studying, I will either feel bored or sleepy and the only way to counter this is to eat hahaha #excuses. Been to Starbucks so many times recently to study and so yes I'm getting broke and gaining fats. Things' been looking up for me for the past few weeks and I can't be more thankful than that :) First was passing of piano exams. My piano teacher called me one day to congratulate me and told me that she has a student who got 94 marks (passing marks is 100) and her sister's (who is also a piano teacher) student got 99 so I was like whoop! I'm really proud of myself for passing now ;) So many of my friends retook the exams before and I'm glad I never have to again yay. Second was being above average for my econs homework 2. #likefinallysomethingthatisaboveaverage Third was my IMD project being the top 2 projects for the whole cohort :) You know that amazing feeling?! hahaha whoo that's like A+ for my project :) and my other IMD assignments' marks were subsequently released as well and I must say, it's pretty ok :) #majorhappiness So my friends are already telling me to go be a CNM major already but...idk yet. Still considering about that. Oh yeah my SSA project received an A as well yay. Fourth was passing my job interview :) It's like emerging out of so many people (I don't know how many they shortlisted that day) but it's almost like a victory feeling :) I really wanna try out something new for the first time so I'm praying they will call me right after my exam end on 6th May! :)
I know I know it's like just super minor things but honestly, I'm thankful for everything. But right now the bad thing about me is that I can't seem to focus!!! I kept thinking I've very little things to study (cause I started revising for finals pretty early) but I've no confidence that I know everything sigh. 4 exams in 1 week, let's do this. 6th May, you're oh so near. I think I will start rejoicing in my heart at 3pm hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment