Saturday, 20 April 2013

Humanity

How many of us can actually be like her? She's amazing, noble and I admire her for being able to do the things she want to - saving girls from human trafficking. Human trafficking is like disgustingly horrible. My heart goes out to all these poor women and I really glad there's people like Anurada Koirala who's out there to save these poor women. I just wish less terrible things will happen to the people living in the third world countries :( My heart just ache everytime I know there are such incidents. And honestly, if I have to ability to, I will want to help save all the poor/hungry/homeless/tortured people. They deserve to live a normal human life with joy and happiness as well. 

The recent incidents like Boston Marathon Earthquakes and gunshots just leave me thinking: Why? What were these people thinking? Why must they do this? I honestly don't get it, why is it so difficult to achieve world peace. Okay I know, there are different ideologies or values hold by different group of people and everyone want to fight for themselves but...can't we handle all these without hurting one another? There's yet another raping case in India and this time it's a 5-year-old girl like honestly wtf? What have that poor little girl done to deserve this? And she's just 5, what do you want from her? The world is crazily messed up sigh. It's all these problems that make me appreciate my belonging in Singapore. I may not be living happily in my family and I'm "tortured" by the education system and the reality of this society, but at least I'm pretty safe here and it prevents me from experiencing all these terrible things. I just wish everyone can be more tolerant of one another. Can we all please stop fighting and torturing one another, please?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment