Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Freefall

Made an effort to wake up early to head to school to get studying done today and yes, mega tiring. It's like macroecons all the way I wanna vomit. So, yes right now I feel like this:
hahaha sorry I'm so into gif lately cause they're so cute!!!! My way of destressing hahaha. But yes anyway back to the point. It's week 12 now so I barely have much time left to brush up my stupid econs. I'm feeling rather optimistic about my SSA (because I know our project will be quite okay since I have mega good people inside my group ^^) and after my imd presentation yesterday I feel that my group did pretty ok too!!! So at least 2 modules are ok but 3 modules sucks big time. So I'm doing whatever I can to do more studyingggg. Hang in there everyone, I know it's hard (I think more hard for me because I'm damn dumb) but just endure for about 3 weeks? And we'll all be done!!!! ;) Omg, honestly can't wait.

Heading for a job interview next week I hope I can clinch it cause I need a job badly for my vacation break. I know I've disappointed myself many times but well, let me just continue believing in myself.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment