Saturday, 12 April 2014

I'll get through it

Haven't been posting for a month now and honestly because my life is boring like that. Dreading school, getting horrible results, rushing out assignments and projects, complaining about project mates, enjoying weekends (while I can but now I can't even) and now to revising for finals. Technically, I'm not completely done with school yet because I'm down to one last report and assignment. It has been overwhelming so far, with me declaring that this is my worst semester ever. I just can't imagine the grades I'm gonna be getting out of this because honestly so far, all my grades don't look promising at all :( I wish I'm smarter and not constantly be down because of results' issues. Can't wait for this semester to be over and I'm off for my internship (which honestly I'm dreading it now too) but at least my weekends will be carefree though I'm totally dreading the "wake up early every morning and squeeze with people" moments sigh.

Life so far in pictures:



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment