Because JA don't bother telling SR she blinked hahaha so mean.
With that said, I am thankful for my 2 groups of closest friends to actually bother coming down to surprise me at different timings. To be honest, I expected like maybe 1 group only but I didn't expect both groups to be down so thank you guys :') But of course none of this would have been possible without my dearest boy. I honestly don't what I would do without him. He may not be the sweetest guy around but I just like how comfortable we are around each other <3
I was happy yesterday but was disappointed with some. Some friends I was expecting to remember my bday and wish me didn't quite do it. Some did wish but I couldn't sense any sincerity in it anymore. Friendships do need constant maintenance. But I would like to give a special shoutout to one of my oldest friend around - Minyee, who remembers my birthday every single year without fail and for always sending me messages that you know she did indeed place much effort in there. So thank you Minyee for remembering me despite being on exchange. Others? Haha I won't even comment. I can't say I'm the bestest friend around but I will definitely put extra effort into my bday messages for others if I havent seen you around for long but treat you as an important friend. Some people just don't even bother as the year goes by but it's alright. I truly know who cares and who doesn't. I'm no Saint, so please don't expect me to wish you anymore/wish you with sincere messages. I only care for those who truly bothers.
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment