Saturday, 21 September 2013

Sunshine

Recess week is here. Can't believe 6 weeks of school just flew past, well it doesn't quite feel like it. And yup, time to buck up and study for mid terms because well once again, nobody wants to lose to the bellcurve.

xx

Attended Singrui's 21st a week ago. 21st seem to be a really huge step for everybody and there's been people asking me: Are you holding any birthday party? I wish I could or I rather it's really something big for me so that it would be more meaningful for me to hold one but honestly, it doesn't make any difference. Turning 21 to me is just being a year older that's all. The key to freedom just don't apply to me. What can I say really. Ok yes, back to Singrui's 21st.

xx

Weekends with the boy has always been precious for me. Yes though I do see him in school now almost every single day, but nothing beats spending a full day with him, doing whatever we want and not thinking about school. So today was just the sun, the sea, nature, childhood and us :)

Had (7 inches square) pizza and it was really good! Why doesn't NUS have this :( apparently it's available both at NTU and SMU boo :( 

xx

Updated to IOS 7 and honestly I'm not very impressed. Ok sure, the whole interface looks cooler than before but the functions doesn't appeal to me. And some of it even disappoints!!! (like the annoying wallpaper one, ok I think I've complained too many times) Sigh, wish I could revert back to IOS 6 now, at least I won't have trouble using it? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment