Sorry to those who still pop by this space, hoping to read some update from me. But honestly, there's nothing interesting going on in my life right now or actually my life is boring right from the start. I'm constantly feeling jealousy, feeling inferior, feeling angsty, feeling upset - I really don't know what's wrong with me. Today I've been hurt badly and so I'm feeling upset. I especially hate it when people reminds me of my weakness or something I feel so inferior of. Any tips to be happy anyone? I just wish I can stop being so emotional and allow anyone to affect me this much.
About a month more to school. Fuck school seriously. I don't think I've hated school this much until this upcoming semester. Can I fast forward to when I'm 60 years old already? This world is giving me too much shit. Can't wait to leave.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment