And yes, no direct flight to Hokkaido. I hate taking planes :( especially the midnight ones.
Ice cream vending machine!!! The ice cream was awesome man. Singapore should totally have ice cream vending machines. It's awesome for summer countries like us.
The Ching Family~
Penguin Parade! They were so.damn.cute. Like all waddling out omg. I wasn't fast enough to video it down
:(
Hokkaido King Crab which cost 14000 Yen. And it was gone just like that poof.
2 different Tatami style resort for 2 nights!
With my cousin/rommie of the trip! :)
BIGGEST&CREAMIEST CREAM PUFF I'VE EVER EATEN. It was soooo good. I miss it now :(
We were in this -21 degrees ice pavilion. My hands literally freeze while trying to take a picture using my iPhone cause I needed to take off my gloves.
#bestshotofthetrip using my iPhone 4S. #nofilter #lavender
This isn't any ordinary meat. This.is.the.legendary KOBE BEEF. Hahaha ok I'm exaggerating but this small piece of meat cost us $84/6300 yen. But, it was super amazing. Probably the best beef I've ever tasted.
At the famous 白色恋人 factory! It was sooo pretty and it's of European style.
The most amazing soft serve I've tried in Japan so far. I've tried several flavours (milk, lavender, green tea, melon) and they are all already really good but this one, is the most yummy ice cream ever. If you happen to pop by the factory, please go try it!!!
The most unique ice cream experience @Chitose airport! You have to squeeze it out in the beginning and after that the ice cream kept coming out by itself! It was crazy, I can't even stop to talk for like a second hahaha. They have really cool favours too like sweet potato haha.
Mos Burger in Japan is wayyyy better than Singapore's. The bread is so fluffy!! I really like it :)
This kinda marks the end of my whole Hokkaido Trip! We actually have more pictures but the stupid camera that my sister lent us deleted quite a few pictures on its own?! Crazy right. I spent all my money on food this trip and my family went crazy and literally came back with boxes of food hahaha! Yay to the junkie me and nay to my weight hahahaha. But anyway just a little tip: Buy only food that is recommended to you! I bought some that I thought it looks nice (Japanese's way of packaging can be so misleading and attractive) but it turns out bad when I open to try them :(
Here's a little video I took during the dolphin show! Enjoy :)
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment