Just realised I haven't been to this space for more than a week. My life has been pretty boring recently, work and more work. I'm getting sick of doing the same things over and over again and learning nothing new. Really hoping that next month I will doing AC slots instead. Oh yes have I mentioned, I'm back to East Coast for June just cause the manager is so biased and yup I only have 2 slots at my preferred location. It's ok, I will endure and things have gotten better because I found shorter route to work so yay.
xx
Olivia is back from Canada!!! Like finally. Did a little catching up yesterday with the girls and hoping more to come :)
xx
LESS THAN A MONTH TO BANGKOK~ Cousin coming over later to discuss itinerary :) Ah can't wait for the trip ^^
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment