Yup please look at the amount of desserts we 4 were eating? But we ended up throwing away most of them cause we just couldn't take it anymore.
xx
Finally tried blackball after finals with E and boy, I'm so in love with it <3 I've always been a fan of grass jelly and now it's grass jelly+many other (unhealthy) ingredients and of course this IS the dessert for me. I love anything unhealthy, quoted by my friends hahaha.
Please just look at this lovely bowl of awesome goodness haha. I went for the mix & match and chose pearls,nata de coco, ice jelly and yam ball to go with it :) mad awesome <3
xx
You know sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl alive because I found the best guy for myself who love me for who I am and he never ever judges me for whatever I'm doing. God is fair, I may not be born into the best ,closest family or nor do I have that many friends but I do have someone who will always be there for me. I love him more every single day <3
xx
ps, the weather is crazily hot today I feel roasted the whole day.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment