2013 just pass by so quickly I don't even know how. So thank you 2013 for being pretty decent to me though I had my own fair share of unhappiness and disappointment but I mean, these are inevitable right? Really hope 2014 will be an eventful year for me while I struggle to complete another 2 more semesters of uni+ complete my internship. The very fact that I am not getting anymore holidays till December scares me but you know what, I'm gonna strive and do my best. Next semester isn't looking very good because my timetable seems to be really bad sigh. Enjoying my last few days of semester break because I pick myself up again. Let's go 2014 *insert biceps arms* hahahaha
It has been one month since the last post because my December has been absolutely packed and eventful and nope I'm not complaining because this is exactly the way I want to spend my break. So here's some pictures updates from my phone camera.
Favourite item from Yakun <3
#firstpipingcream made by yours truly. Haha sorry I don't really make piping creams cause I'm afraid I'll get an ugly colour
And that's all from me for now. Happy New Year every single one of you reading this. Let's make 2014 worthwhile :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment